ACT Fire & Rescue has extinguished a small fire in a circuit board attached to solar panels on the roof of a store in Gungahlin.
Crews were alerted to the incident on Ernest Cavanagh Street at 9:39am and responded with two fire pumpers and a commander vehicle.
Firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze quickly and power to the affected equipment has been isolated.
Around 50 staff and patrons of the store were evacuated as a precaution, but have now been allowed to return to the building.
No persons have been injured.