We are pleased to be able to let you know a number of the exciting shops to be part of the new Marketplace Gungahlin extension opening in late November 2016.
We are all excited about Kmart coming as the anchor tenant for the new extension. Kmart will be joined by the following businesses:
- Boost Juice – Refresh and recharge your shopping experience with a juice from the extensive range at Boost Juice. Mix it up with a smoothie, add some boosters for an extra kick, or design your own juice from their huge range of ingredients.
- Bakers Delight – Bakers Delight are reopening a new and improved Bakers Delight so that you can have fresh bread, every day, from one of the best in the business.
- Elite Supps – Elite Supps has been providing Australians with all their fitness supplement needs for nearly 10 years, and now we are bringing them to The Marketplace. Drop by for a chat and the helpful staff will give you their expert advice and recommendations.
- Poetry in Flowers – Arguably one of Canberra’s best florists, Poetry in Flowers will be your first stop for all your floral desires. Offering same-day delivery and online ordering, be sure to stop by and check out their beautiful blooms.
- Kaffine Expresso – Get the caffeine fix you need to shop up a storm!
- Soul Origin – Soul Origin offers a wide range of healthy (and delicious!) menu options for breakfast and lunch. Add expertly crafted coffee and delectable homemade sweets, and you’ll be able to eat guilt-free all day, every day.
- Oliver Brown – The ultimate destination for chocolate lovers – Oliver Brown specialises in decadent desserts, made from only the finest Belgian chocolate. You’ll have a hard time picking just one, when you’ve got waffles, crepes, fondue, ice-cream, shakes, coffees and more.
- Homebase – You can find everything from toys, art and craft supplies, to gardening and homewares, plus much more at Homebase discount variety store.
- Kings Cut – Make sure to check out Kings Cut next time you need a trim – these guys know hair.
- Ed Harry – Ed Harry offers a great range of affordable menswear, from smart shirts to casual tees and denim, making it your one-stop shop to update your wardrobe.
- Prouds the Jewellers – Looking for a gift for that special someone? Look no further than Prouds the Jewellers. With the largest selection of jewellery, watches and giftware in Australia, there’s something special for everyone.
- Laser Clinics Australia – With over 65 clinics around the country, Laser Clinics Australia brings close to ten years’ experience in laser hair removal, cosmetic injections, skin treatments and more. Visit them today for a consultation.
- Beauty Central – Drop by Beauty Central for a spot of pampering after you finish shopping – their expert beauticians will make you feel like a million bucks!
- Service One Alliance Bank – Experience the customer service from a customer-owned financial provider. Owned and run for the benefit of customers, Service One Alliance Bank is known for their personal, friendly approach.
- People’s Choice Credit Union – People’s Choice is one of Australia’s largest credit unions, with 345,000 members across Australia. They’re about people, not profit – drop in to their brand new branch at The Marketplace, and find out more.