Scheduled resealing works will be conducted this Saturday 9 February 2019 on the northbound lanes of Gungahlin Drive/Caswell Drive from the northbound off-ramp onto Belconnen Way to Ginninderra Drive. This will also include the on-ramp from Belconnen Drive.
The northbound lanes will be subject to closures during the works, which are planned to take place between 5 am and 5 pm.
Timing and location of closures
- Weather permitting, these works will be conducted on Saturday 9 February 2019 between 5 am and 5 pm.
- The northbound lanes of Gungahlin Drive/Caswell Drive, from the northbound off-ramp onto Belconnen Way to Ginninderra Drive, will be closed during this time.
- The northbound on-ramp from Belconnen Drive on Gungahlin Drive will also be closed.
- In the event of adverse weather works will be rescheduled, most likely to Saturday, 23 February 2019.
Effects on traffic
- The northbound lanes of this section of Gungahlin Drive/Caswell Drive will be subject to closures during these works.
- Detours will be in place along Haydon Drive or Belconnen Way.
- Delays are expected.
- Reduced speed limits will be in place during the works.
- Motorists are advised to seek an alternate route where possible.
Signage will be in place to alert people to the road works and detours in place.
For up-to-date information on road closures visit www.tccs.act.gov.au or call Access Canberra on 13 22 81.