The Gungahlin Jets is pleased to announce the resigning of its major sponsor, Ingenium Group for season 2017.
Ingenium will again be the naming rights sponsor of the Ingenium First and Second Grade teams for the Jets in what will be our third season in the AFL Canberra First Grade competition.
Jets’ Chair Tamarah Knox said “it is great to again have the support of Ingenium Group. They have been supporters of the Jets for many years now and believe in the future of the Jets and what we are trying to achieve.”
2017 will commence for the Jets on Monday with the start of preseason training with the season proper commencing late April.
Ingenium Group is a Data Centre Consultancy company specializing in:
- Data Centre Infrastructure and Operational Training
- Data Centre Infrastructure Solutions, Management and Migration Services
- Data Centre DCIM Solutions
- Project Management, ICT security and; Verification and Validation Services
- Tier Ratings, NABERS, PUE, TIA-942 Assessment and Accreditation