Gungahlin residents are reminded of the free public parking available within the Gungahlin Town Centre including the new car park on the corner of Anthony Rolfe Avenue and Hinder Street which opened last month.
There are a number of off street free all day parking options available that provide over 1,000 car spaces.
These include the car parks on:
- the corner of Anthony Rolfe Avenue and Gozzard Street
- the corner of Anthony Rolfe Avenue and Hinder Street
- the corner of Efkarpidis Street and Gungahlin Place west
- the corner of Efkarpidis Street and Gungahlin Place east
- Crinigan Circle near Gungahlin Oval.
These car parks provide staff who work in the town centre, as well as other visitors, with alternative parking opportunities. These sites will be particularly useful when upcoming changes are made to the private parking arrangements in the area. Please refer to the below map which highlights the location of the free all day parking options available.