Road resurfacing on Gungahlin Drive ramp
11 Jan, 2019
Resurfacing works will be conducted on Gungahlin Drive’s southbound off ramp from Gungahlin Drive to Belconnen Way this week. The works will last for one day and will require the ramp to be temporarily closed to all traffic.
Resurfacing works will be will also be conducted on a 1.4 kilometre section of Gungahlin Drive north of the ramp. Temporary lane closures will be in place during these works. Only one lane will be closed at any time.
Timing of works
The works on the off ramp from Gungahlin Drive to Belconnen Way and on a 1.4 kilometre section of Gungahlin Drive north of the ramp will take place between 7 am and 4 pm on Saturday 12 January 2018.
Effects on traffic
- The off ramp will be closed to all traffic during works.
- Lanes closures will be in place on Gungahlin Drive around the works.
- Only one lane of traffic will be closed at any time along this section of Gungahlin Drive.
- Speed restrictions and traffic management will be in place.
- Delays are expected.
- Detours will be in place either along Bandjalong Crescent and Bindubi Street or along Parkes Way.
Signage will be in place to alert people to both sets of road works and detours in place.
For up-to-date information on road closures visit www.tccs.act.gov.au or call Access Canberra on 13 22 81.