Planning Your Future
Explore your options at the free open day filled with in-depth presentations from experts, information stalls, food, coffee and more.
Explore your options and hear from the experts at the free 'Planning Your Future' open day filled with in-depth presentations, information stalls, food, coffee and more.
This event will feature four presentations facilitated by local businesses Goodwin, Dixon Advisory and KJB Law, who will be offering their expertise on a range of topics related to retirement.
· Retirement living villages, fees and how they operate presented by Goodwin
· Superannuation and succession planning presented by Dixon Advisory
· Estate planning and contracts presented by KJB Law
· Home care and ACAT assessments explained by Goodwin
Registration for any of the information sessions is essential.
The guest speakers for Planning Your Future include:
Erik Boddeus, Executive Manager Retirement Living
Jamie Fillingham, Executive Manager Community Care
· Retirement villages and what to expect
· Services and amenities
· Village fees explained
· Future proofing with home care
· ACAT assessments explained
Kerstin Glomb, Senior Solicitor
Raina Sihna, Solicitor
· Estate planning
· Wills and why you need one
· Estate assets/non-estate assets
· Enduring Powers of Attourney
· Retirement village contracts
Ishare Rupasinghe & Madison Kennedy, Directors of Family Wealth Management
· Succession planning
· Superannuation planning
· Tax strategies
· Reitrement Income Management
· Downsizing provisions
There will also be a variety of information stalls from organisations such as:
· Heart Foundation
· Carers ACT
· Goodwin Health and Wellness Centre
· COTA ACT
· Dementia Australia
· Total Mobility
· Country Women's Association
· Goodwin Home Care
The Veterans Support Centre Belconnen food van will be cooking delicious food all day, plus Goodwin will be offering free tea and coffee.
Take a tour of The Central and explore the lifestyle clubhouse, facilities and see the beautiful display apartments. Whether you can make it out for the whole day, an information session, or just pop in for a coffee, there’s sure to be something on offer to help you choose a rewarding and enjoyable future.
Register today at